Important Information Re: 2013 Diocesan Summer Camping Program
1. Cost for 2013 Diocesan Camping Season Is: $280.00 Per Diocesan Camper. ($330.00 Non-Diocesan Camper) A Family Discount of $25.00 per child (after the first child) will be offered for families sending more than 1 child (siblings only) *NEW* Early Bird Discount -- $20.00 -- Register by June 15th. Please note that payment must be postmarked by JUNE 15 or credit card applied by JUNE 15 to be considered for Early Bird Discount. Forms required to be submitted for Early Bird:
- 2013 Camper Registration Form,
- 2013 Health History Form ( Health History Recommendations, ie. camper physical, may be submitted at a later date but no later than July 1. )
- 2013 Media Consent Form, and
- 2013 Camp Dress Code Policy. Again, please note that the Health History Form except for the Health History Recommendation portion (which is filled out by the camper's Physician), must be submitted by June 15 in order to be considered for the Early Bird Discount. to be considered for Early Bird Discount.
2. Deadline For Receipt of Completed Application, Health Form & Payment: June 22, 2013.
3. Parents and Campers Must Review 2013 Camper/Parent Information Guide
Contains NEW and IMPORTANT information -- especially read the "Packing for Camp" section carefully
4. All Volunteers Assisting At Camp And All Diocesan Clergy Who Have Been Given Permission By Their Dean And The Chancery To Serve As Clergy Chaplains During Their Respective Deanery Camping Week Must Complete Clergy/Lay Volunteer Form And Submit To The Camp Director By June 15, 2013.