Important Information Re: 2015 Diocesan Summer Camping Program
1. Camp Nazareth is very proud to offer its program at some of the lowest rates available in America today. We encourage you to research this information, as you will find this fee to be extremely affordable in comparison to other weeklong church camps. The fee for the child(ren) of a Diocesan Parishioner in good standing for a one week session at camp is $295 per child. The fee for non-Diocesan children is $345 per child. For a family sending more than 1 child (siblings only), a Discount of $25/child (after the first child) will be given. The one-time $25 Ambassador's Discount is available if a camper invites 1 or more, non-diocesan camper(s) who enroll for the first time as a result of their specific invitation. There is also a $20 Early Bird discount per child (one-time only, not per week) if you register & pay by May 15. All forms listed below AND payment must be submitted by May 15 in order to qualify for the Early Bird Discount. If your child stays multiple weeks, and stays over the weekend at Camp, a $50/weekend fee will be assessed.
- 2015 Camper Registration Form,
- 2015 Health History Form ( Health History Recommendations, ie. camper physical, may be submitted at a later date but no later than July 1. )
- 2015 Media Consent Form, and
- 2015 Camp Dress Code Policy. Again, please note that the Health History Form except for the Health History Recommendation portion (which is filled out by the camper's Physician), must be submitted by May 15 in order to be considered for the Early Bird Discount.
If an applicant wishes to cancel, they must do so no later than 1 week prior to the beginning of their Camping week in order to avoid being charged Camp fees for food and supplies. Once final registration is complete, and a camper has not shown up for their week, no refunds will be given.
2. Deadline For Receipt of Completed Application, Health Form & Payment: June 1, 2015.
3. Parents and Campers Must Review 2015 Camper/Parent Information Guide
Contains NEW and IMPORTANT information -- especially read the "Packing for Camp" section carefully
4. All Volunteers Assisting At Camp And All Diocesan Clergy Who Have Been Given Permission By Their Dean And His Grace, Bishop Gregory To Serve As Clergy Chaplains During Their Respective Deanery Camping Week Must Complete Clergy/Lay Volunteer Form And Submit To The Camp Director By June 1, 2015.